Humboldt Mobile Massage brings the experience to you. We arrive at your door to provide a massage in your home and we bring all the necessary equipment. An area near outlets is good for us to plug in our music and table heater.
Finish what you are doing up until it's time to get on the table. We set the ambiance with relaxing music, soothing oil, and a comfortable massage table.
We can set up in any area of your home.
- We need a space of about 6' x 9' for a table
- We can travel up stairs
- A credit card is required to reserve your appointment. We are unable to fill your spot as easy as a spa due to drive time and contracting your therapist so full value is charged for same-day cancellation and a 25.00 charge if you cancel the day before your appointment. Please make sure this is okay for you.
- We accept Cash, Checks, Visa, Master Card, Discovery, and American Ex
- Try a massage outside on a deck, patio, or yard if it's a nice day.
- Take a wonderful bubble bath before or after your massage to increase the relaxation and pamper yourself even more, you deserve it!
How to Make an Appointment as a New Client
Call us at 707 832 2929
Your therapist will arrive on time for your appointment in their uniform with their table, linens, music, and oil. You can show them where you would like your massage.
Upon arrival your therapist will present you with a form to fill out while they take a few minutes to set up.
When all is set your therapist will go through your Health History Form with you and verbally confirm the treatment plan. They will leave the room while you disrobe to the level of your comfort and get on to the table as instructed.
During your TreatmentBe sure to let your therapists know if you feel any discomfort for any reason during the massage. We love your feedback because it helps us make your massage customized to what is best for you.
After Your Treatment
Your therapist will let you know when the treatment has ended and will give you a few minutes to rest before you get off the table. It is wise to drink plenty of water to assist in eliminating the toxins mobilized during the massage. Your therapist will take a few minutes to pack up and take your payment before leaving.
Much like in a restaurant, an appropriate gratuity is generally between 10-20%
You can tip in cash, include it in the check, or add it to your credit card.